20060117: Internet2, Level 2 radar/CONDUIT/NIMAGE data request!

Gilbert,

CONDUIT currently runs with a peak of approximately 2.4 GB per hour,
and a background average of about 1.2 GB per hour.

The NIMAGE data peaks at approximately 250 MB per hour during the
day when visible imagery is present.

You can request these feeds from idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

COD is requesting a subset of CONDUIT currently, so
that wouldn't be a suitable upstream for you, but perhaps in the future
they might be able to feed from you. U. Illinois  and U. Wisconsin are top
level
CONDUIT sites, so they may be appropriate upstreams for you eventually (or
Iowa Statejust as well), but for the present time, if you are going to be doing
testing etc. with the feed, I'll suggest starting off pointing at us, and I'll
let
Jeff Weber handle the IDD topology issues with regard to your level II feed,
and
CONDUIT neighbors.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support