[IDD #GPM-994734]: CONDUIT

> Hello,

> Can you tell me how my company can start receiving data via CONDUIT?
> Thank you

> Richard

Hi Richard,

Unidata's mission is to provide real time data to universities and research
institutions.

It appears as if Weather Decision Technologies is a commercial organization.

So, this leaves us with a couple of options:

1) You can FTP the same data via the telecommunications gateway at the NWS..

2) You can partner with a local university (OU) to deliver the hi-resolution
(CONDUIT) NCEP model output via the LDM..this is the choice of the university
as you will be using their bandwidth and their support, we also cannot provide
support to commercial entities (we try to if time allows, but we must handle
the universities and research organizations first).

Please feel free to ask more questions if this is not clear.

Cheers,

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu