Re: LDM host change

Rorik,

I added augustine and the IP currently associated with the name.

Be aware, they are planning a 2 hour shutdown of power of West Ridge.
You may or may not know about it.  It was suppose to be today and my
latest information is that it is scheduled for 5:30 am on Tues Feb 14th.
Purpose: Hookup the new UAF Museum up to its proper power source.

Expect a loss of data since the outage is planned to be longer than 1
hour.

I'm out of town, but watching the systems and email remotely.  Will return
tomorrow evening and be available Friday if there are any questions.

Rob

--
Rob Cermak : 907-474-7948 : FAX 907-474-7204 : PGP = 0x75869A6E
Alaska Ocean Observing System : Data Management