RE: [IDD #AWQ-541579]: NEXRAD Routing

Hi Rory,

Yes, that is all correct, but note we (Unidata) do not feed
"AllisonHouse". They have entered into an agreement with a (or some)
university (ies), generally based on some quid pro quo..

You can do the same, any university is in control of their bandwidth and
data access, and if they want to feed other parties it is their choice as
long as the data is not proprietary (which level II radar is not).

Let me know if I can clear up any other issues regarding this.

Cheers,

Jeff