     129.15.40.176
     129.15.40.177

and

     129.15.194.232

for the CONDUIT feed

from:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

after our contact on the 27th...

It would be best if only ONE was feeding from idd.unidata.ucar.edu at a
time...dual feeds to the same machine only help you if hardware goes bad.

I will attempt to find you a geographically unique failover feed for
CONDUIT..

Please begin feeding your machines at your convenience, and please stop
requesting from winkie and munchkin once you start from the other
machines.

Cheers,

Jeff