[IDD #YNG-953097]: script to breakout NAM data for CONDUIT

Hi Gerry,

re:
> Tried to e-mail Chiz but it apparently didn't get past his BS filter.

:-)  It seems to me that the information you are asking for would
be good for us to follow in our new inquiry tracking system.  This is
why I forwarded (bounced) your email to the system (and you should
have received an auto reply letting you know).  Your replies to
this and subsequent emails will automatically go into the new system
as long as you keep the ticket id in the Subject line (please do!).

I can't write much this morning since I am heading out of the door
to go skiing (winter is past, snow is melting, the season only
has two and a half more weeks, sigh).

More later...

Ticket ID: YNG-953097
Department: Support IDD