[IDD #OTO-612441]: GINI via NIMAGE from idd.unidata.ucar.edu stopped

Hi Art,

re: Are you sure your
request is to idd.unidata.ucar.edu and not idd.geo.nsf.gov (aka
atm.geo.nsf.gov)?

> You're correct... I mis-read it.  We're feeding from idd.geo.nsf.gov.

Thought so.  We have been fighting the idd.geo.nsf.gov fire most of the
morning.

> Should I failover to unidata, or wait for nsf.gov?

Please failover to idd.unidata.ucar.edu or unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.

> Any indication of when they will be back up?

Unfortunately, no.  I think we might have to get a service visit, and this
may not happen until Monday.  I will be talking with Mike Schmidt about
our options as soon as I can (he is out of the office today).

> Thanks.

No worries.  Sorry for not getting the message about idd.geo.nsf.gov's problems
out to ldm-users earlier.  I kept hoping that we would be able to get the
machine
up and running again.

Ticket ID: OTO-612441
Department: Support IDD