Re: New Staff Reply - [Datastream !GFZ-680741]: missing nogaps fields (fwd)

Hi Brian,

Yes, we saw the problem around 12Z on the 19th.

We have contacted FNMOC, and the issue is at their end.

This feed may go away, the DoD has closed access to port 388.

FNMOC is trying to get the data feed opened up again, but they are at the
whim of the DoD, so no timeline has been given, and no assurance it ever
will be.

I currently have a message in to FNMOC to see if the data will be
available via ftp or http, and will keep you posted.

Apologies for any inconvenience,

Jeff