[IDD #HOA-343163]: NEXRAD2 slowdown?

Hi John,

re:
> Ok, I've switched the line to
>
> request NEXRAD2 ".*" bigbird.tamu.edu

We were very concerned by the high latencies you were seeing when feeding
NEXRAD Level II data from our toplevel IDD relay, idd.unidata.ucar.edu!
Based on the latencies you and at least one other site were seeing, we
started reviewing the performance for our relay cluster.  The result
of this was some configuration changes that we are hoping have fixed
the poor reception problems you were seeing.  Given this, we appreciate
you to switching your NEXRAD2 feed back to idd.unidata.ucar.edu, at least,
for a test period of several days.  Please let us know if you are willing
to be the guinea pig for this test...

Ticket ID: HOA-343163
Department: Support IDD