[IDD #CJW-128721]: LDM feedtype recommendation, please

Hi Gerry,

I'm at home at the moment enjoying the third Friday in a row where I
have received enough snow at my house to dissuade me from driving to
Boulder:

Christmas storm - 25"
New Year storm  - 18"
so far todya    - 10.5" and still accumulating

re:
> I'm trying to start sending data to MADIS from the CWOP consortium.
> Should I start that using an EXP feedtype or presume on FSL2 or FSL3?

You should use either EXP or SPARE.  Otherwise, FSL might relay the data
without meaning to.

> Thanks, Gerry

No worroies.

Ticket ID: CJW-128721