[Support #GNI-177943]: Re: tigge config @ cma

YangXin,

One phase of the proposed testing is complete and is a success.  We configured
a TCP proxy on ultrazone port 8080 that redirects ldm traffic to port 388,
changed all the ultrazone request lines on tigge-ldm.cma to request from port
8080, and restarted the ldm.  The result is a 35-40x improvement in data
transfer
rates (and implies packet shaping or throttling on port 388)

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?EXP+tigge-ldm.cma.gov.cn

We can apply these same concepts to data flowing out of CMA and ECMWF and start
that data moving as well.

Chiz has several ideas for additional LDM tuning he'd like to test as well.

mike

Ticket ID: GNI-177943
Department: Support IDD TIGGE