[LDM #SEB-462291]: Access denied by remote server

Hi Rich,

re:
> We had been running the ldm 6.1.0 with no problems for a couple years
> until our server experienced a disk failure.  After restoring our
> system, we are having trouble getting access to the upstream host
> (rainbow.al.noaa.gov).  I believe we should still be allowed by host's
> ldmd.conf file.  Below are results from notifyme and ldmping.
>
> Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

It appears that the IP address and name of your machine changed after the
restoration.  Prior to the disk crash, your machine was recognized to be
wxbox.mscd.edu; after the restoration, it is now known as ldmfeed.mscd.edu.
The allow line on rainbow.al.noaa.gov has been updated to reflect your
machine's new name.

Ticket ID: SEB-462291
Department: Support LDM