[TIGGE #BGR-338705]: A problem when perform LDM tests

Hi Yangxin,

This is a quick note to let you know that:

- I have configured yakov.unidata.ucar.edu with a 4 GB LDM queue

- yakov.unidata.ucar.edu is now receiving the full CONDUIT datastream

- I have added an entry into /etc/hosts on yakov that assigns the
  fictitious name 'yangxin.cma.gov.cn' to the IP address 210.73.54.25

- I allowed machines whose names match the pattern \.cma\.gov\.cn$ to
  receive CONDUIT data from yakov

So far, I see no connection requests from your machine to yakov for
CONDUIT data.  If your machine is up and running and currently requesting
CONDUIT data from yakov, it would mean that there is some sort of a problem.
Please check your LDM log file (~ldm/logs/ldmd.log) to see if there are
any messages related to your request of CONDUIT data from yakov.

Ticket ID: BGR-338705
Department: Support IDD TIGGE