[TIGGE #SOD-321591]: Brazil feed

Doug,

For documentation purposes, I recorded the current values in use on ultrazone.
Please double them via the following commands;

ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_recv_hiwat 1048576
ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_xmit_hiwat 1048576
ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_max_buf 16777216

Note that these values will be set until the next reboot unless your systems
people
take steps to make them permanent.

mike

> Mike,
>
> It looks like those are already the default settings.
>
> Doug

Ticket ID: SOD-321591
Department: Support IDD TIGGE