[TIGGE #BGR-338705]: A problem when perform LDM tests

Hi YangXin,

re: Switching to transfers on port 388 is very simple...

> OK. But do I need to inform NCAR and ECMWF before I do the "switch",
> then we switch at the same time?

You shouldn't need to given that ingesting/sending through port 388 is
the normal way of doing the data transfers.

Please remember that you can/should always test the accessibility of
data from an upstream LDM using the LDM facility 'notifyme':

notifyme -vxl- -f EXP -h ultrazone.ucar.edu -o 3600

The output from 'notifyme' will inform you about the ability/willingness
of the upstream LDM to feed you the data in the feedtype you desire.

For more information on 'notifyme', please review the man page:

<as 'ldm'>
-- add ~ldm/man to your MANPATH
man notifyme

-- or --

review the information on 'notifyme' online in the LDM web pages on our
site:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm

Ticket ID: BGR-338705
Department: Support IDD TIGGE