[IDD #VJN-743814]: GEMPAK

Hi Massoud,

re:
> I'll do my best to resolve this issue on Friday based on
> your suggestions today. Otherwise, I'll speak to sysadmin
> and see what they can do.

Very good.

re:
> By the way, are there any pattern/action examples I can
> use in pqact.conf that will help me ingest satellite data
> just for CONUS?

The products in the UNIWISC datastream cover more than the
CONUS, so the answer for that datastream is no.  The NIMAGE
datastream does have 15-minute CONUS sectors in it, so the
answer there would be yes.  As far as examples of pqact.conf
entries... the examples in the files created by the GEMPAK
script are pretty comprehensive.  Please review them for
ideas.

> Also, the 80 km NAM 211 model data has never been ingested
> in my ~ldm/data/gempak/model directory since I began
> running LDM yesterday. Any insights? On the other hand, my
> model data has been ingesting the 12Z and 18Z run for 80
> km GFS 211.
>
> # NAM #211 80km grid CONUS
> HDS   (/mNAM|/mNMM).*#211
> PIPE  decoders/dcgrib2 -d
> data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_NAM211.log
> -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.10.2/gempak/tables
>
> # GFS #211 80km grid CONUS
> HDS   ^[YZ].[Q]... KWB.
> ([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9]).*/m(AVN|GFS|SSIAVN|SSIGFS)
> PIPE  decoders/dcgrib2 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_GFS.log
> -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK5.10.2/gempak/tables

I seem to remember something about the 80 km products being replaced
by higer resolution ones.  I will need to check with Steve Chiswell
on this to make sure (Steve is really the expert when it comes to
model data; my forte is satellite imagery).

Ticket ID: VJN-743814
Department: Support IDD