[IDD #NKJ-666341]: Radar Mosaic

Hi Elmer,

re:
> I would like to know what is necessary to get access to the 2km BREF
> product.

We don't have a 2 km BREF composite product.  We do, however, have a
1 km BREF composite in GINI format.  Is this what you are inquiring
about?  If yes, you would need to:

- create an account in which you would install our LDM software:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm

  This is typically for the user 'ldm'

- download and install the LDM

- request an upstream feed site for the 1 km BREF composite from us

- configure the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file to request that product from
  the upstream we have assigned you

- configure the ~ldm/etc/pqact.conf file to do something (e.g., FILE,
  etc.) the product as it is received

Ticket ID: NKJ-666341
Department: Support IDD