[IDD #MTI-575374]: UBA-PC Problems

Hi Guillermo,

I apologize for not responding sooner.  I just now saw that you sent in this
inquiry
on the 21st!

> It would be great if we can continue with the setup of UNIDATA server here
> in UBA...

Very good.

> Please tell me how to continue; we need to install MCIDAS.

I can do that for you (and let you know exactly what I did) if you like.  I
would
rather do the installation _after_ you have the LDM and GEMPAK completely setup
and fully functional.  This way, I could keep the amount of data processing done
just for McIDAS to a minimum and so lessen the load on your machine.

> Also, here, they told me, there are some files that are missing:
> /data/ldm/gempak/images, I think they are missing because of MCIDAS.

I can look into this.  Please try to come up with a list of all of the data that
you (and Claudia, Marisa, etc.) know to be missing.

> for now, /data is in the same OS Disk...
> /mnt/hdc1 Is the OLD OS Disk and there is /mnt/hdc1/data "The OLD DATA Dir"

OK.

> When the setup is complete, I will format hdc1 and move all /data to it
> (the 250GB Disk).

OK.  Please let me know when you have finished this.  I will then take a look
at the LDM setup to see what imagery data is not being processed/being processed
correctly and make changes where I can.

> Thanks,

No worries.

Again, I apologize for not seeing your email before now!!

Ticket ID: MTI-575374
Department: Support IDD