[Datastream #VSU-302286]: Regular expression question

Hi Kevin,

I didn't see your inquiry until just now, sorry (it was waiting in an unexpected
department)!

re:
> I am wanting to exclude Alaska models from the NGRID filing via LDM, but
> keep everything else.

Is this related to the email that we got from Paul Wahner?

> Specifically, !grib2/ncep/GFS/#160
> Since my experience with regular expressions is not very good, can you
> tell me what the regular expression might be?
> And I would enter it in ldmd.conf?

Actually, the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf 'request' line syntax does not include
the capability for a 'not', and it is likely that the regular expression that
would
exclude a particular grid would be cumbersome.

An upstream LDM running LDM-6.4+, however, can restrict the data that will be
sent
to the downstream fairly easily.

> Thanks!

No worries.  Sorry for the delay in responding.

Ticket ID: VSU-302286
Department: Support Datastream