[IDD #YFD-198216]: issues with idd.cise-nsf.gov

Hi Waldenio,

re:
> Our data requests to "idd.cise-nsf.gov" are being denied, so we
> need to change it to "atm.cise-nsf.gov" were they are ok. Since
> that some time ago ppl asked me to change the data requests from
> "atm" to "idd", I think that there are something here...

It is OK to make your data request to atm.cise-nsf.gov while we figure
out why the machine is not responding as idd.cise-nsf.gov.  When we
get the problem figured out and corrected, I will send you an email
that will request that you switch your ingest back to idd.cise-nsf.gov.

> P.S.: The communications Brazil-CO are performing poorly, and they
> are through the Clara Network. Our communication with NSF are through
> Miami, far better, and our fastest line at the moment.

OK, thanks for the information.  I have noticed that the latencies
for sites feeding through Clara Network routes are sometimes very poor.
The downstreams frequently affected are places like UBA, and UFRJ.

Ticket ID: YFD-198216
Department: Support IDD