[IDD #IKZ-439555]: NWS NOAA Prof Data missing since yesterday

Hi Paul,

re:
> We have not gotten any NWS NOAA Profiler data since 2008-01-07 23:31.
>
> This is the data that we get at awl.rap.ucar.edu via the FSL2 feed
> of the LDM.  I believe we are getting the data from idd.unidata.ucar.edu.
>
> An example product ID of this data is:
> FSL.NetCDF.NOAAnet.windprofiler.06min.20071691406
>
> I checked on the website http://www.profiler.noaa.gov/npn,
> and I don't see any problems on their status page.
>
> Did you know why this data is not arriving, or can you give me
> contact information for the person responsible for it?

I traced down the problem with ingesting FSL2 data into our toplevel
IDD cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu -- a new machine was put into service
here at Unidata without first switching feed requests to NOAA/GSD for
the FSL2 datastream.  I contacted GSD this morning and am waiting for
our new machine to be ALLOWed to feed from the NOAA/GSD IDD node.  As
soon as our new machine is allowed, the data should start flowing.

I apologize for the data outage!

Ticket ID: IKZ-439555
Department: Support IDD