[IDD #PZS-219423]: About the other machine displaying data...

Hi Marcial,

re:
> I am finishing the courses and working on the tesis of my master so busy
> but ok.

Very good.  Good luck with your Masters!

re: is this machine currently up and running

> yes

OK.  I was not able to do a traceroute to it, but this is likely due
to ping responses being turned off on the machine or in a UCR firewall.

re: forward and reverse name lookup
> I will add it to the DNS server this afternoon, the name of the machine
> is "hulk.fisica.ucr.ac.cr" IP: 163.178.127.27.

Excellent.  As soon as there is forward and reverse name lookup, you should
be able to feed an/all non-restricted data from either idd.unidata.ucar.edu
or idd.cise-nsf.gov.  We can work with other IDD relay nodes to insure that
your new machine is allowed on them also.

> This name was giving after considering that frank was and old monter,
> hulk is a new one.

:-)

re:
> Nice hearing about you and thanks.