[LDM #GTE-652670]: problems with SCOOP IDD data: ELCIRC on dc-ldm2

Tom,

Both the feed() and notify() functions of the upstream LDM call the same
upFilter_isMatch() function with the same arguments to determine whether
or not to send a product to the downstream process, so if the "notifyme"
works then so should the upstream LDM.  Something else must be going on.

I'll be in today.

--Steve

Tom Yoksas wrote:
> Ticket Note: problems with SCOOP IDD data: ELCIRC on dc-ldm2
>
> Steve,
>
> Gerry's problem seems to be caused by the ERE being used for the NOT_pattern
> being used on the machine being asked to supply EXP|SPARE data.  Gerry and
> I spent well over an hour on the phone playing with the form of the
> NOT_pattern,
> but nothing would allow sends of data that was available on the sending
> machine (sasquatch).  Interestingly, a notifyme invocation from the downstream
> (dc-ldm2.tamu.edu) to the upstream (sasquatch.tamu.edu) worked fine.  I was
> under the impression that notifyme would play by the same rules as the
> requesting rpc.ldmd process, but this does not seem to be the case.
>

> Ticket Details
> Ticket ID: GTE-652670
> Department: Support LDM
> Link: