[IDD #WZV-733229]: LDM Install at USAF Academy

Hi Dan,

re:
> After some digging, it appears the port was opened through the local firewall
> but
> not a downstream firewall.  So, I'm still blocked through port 388 on my
> network.
> My security folks are getting back to me with a list of alternate ports.  Is
> there
> another port beside 388 you have used before?  One you recommend?

No.  The upstream LDM is configured to listen on a particular port (388 is the
standard),
and all of the IDD relay nodes are configured to use port 388.

What is the problem with opening port 388 for outbound traffic?

Ticket ID: WZV-733229
Department: Support IDD