[IDD #RZG-559297]: LDM: host name changed

Hi Steve,

re:
> I haven't kept on top of the LDM data and it looks like it stopped working
> shortly afterwards. I just tried to update the program to the newest and
> when I run ldmadmin it does:
>
> Can't locate /root/etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi  etc...
>
> When I did configure I did --prefix=/usr/local/ldm
>
> so I don't know why it is looking in /root/etc instead of
> /usr/local/ldm/etc.
>
> Any ideas?

If /usr/local/ldm is the HOME directory for your 'ldm' user, I would
suggest rerunning configure without specifying --prefix:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ldm-6.6.4/src
make distclean
./configure
make
make install
sudo make install_setuids

> I did do make install and the ldmadmin-pl.conf is in
> /usr/local/ldm/etc.

I don't know why your system is looking in the wrong location.  I
think dropping back and rebuilding is in order, however.

Ticket ID: RZG-559297
Department: Support IDD

>From address@hidden  Wed May  7 23:41:27 2008
>Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 22:35:35 -0700
>To: Larry Riddle <address@hidden>
>CC: Dan Cayan <address@hidden>, Mary Tyree <address@hidden>,
> UNIDATA Support <address@hidden>,
> Martin Olivera <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: IDD feeds available ?

Larry

I got an email from Tom at Unidata User Support  and they are going to
help me get set up with the feeds!

Thanks for the connection... We are good to go !

John