[IDD #RZG-559297]: LDM: host name changed

> Hi Tom,
>
> So, the problem with data coming in was solely due to spaces in the hosts
> file?  The syslog changes were just for logging right?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help. Are you all done with the ldm account? If so,
> I'll revert the password back.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

Hi Steve,

Well, we're close...we see the queue is writing to a NFS mounted disc, this is
not a good practice (does not work)for the LDM. You should move all of the LDM
account to  '/' (/dev/sda3).

re : logging..yes, it is for the LDM only

re : spaces in /etc/hosts this was a problem..has been fixed, and not the only
problem.

Please keep the account active for awhile until we/you are comfortable with
data ingest.

Cheers,

Jeff Weber

Jeff Weber