[Datastream #RMX-884431]: archived data

> Is it possible to obtain an entire days data in one file? I want the
> radar data (native/rdadar/level2/Kxxx) but it seems like I can only do
> one image at a time, and there are a LOT of files for just one day. Is
> there any way I can get that all at once, via ftp or whatever means
> available?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Hi Chris,

That is a feature we are still working on. What we do see are people accessing
the data holdings via a wget script and http.(scraping)

It would be best to access the archive via the THREDDS catalog to do this, as
the THREDDS collection is not pwd protected.

The THREDDS catalog is at:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.html

I hope this helps,

Jeff