[LDM #YQF-500484]: missing awos metars??

> Jeff,
>
> I was wanting to inquire again about the AWOS reports, I havnt heard
> anything over the past month and a half on the status of things.  Just
> wanted to make sure you had received my email.
> Is there a way I can check on the status of this ticket via website?  I
> was hoping we would have all the AWOS data coming in by this point.  Any
> info you can provide would be very helpful.
>
> Thanks again,
> Aaron

Hi Aaron,

You have not been forgotten :)

Unidata has no control over what gets into the feed, that is solely the effort
of the NWS. We have forwarded your request to who we believe could handle it
best, and have yet to receive a response. I will follow up....I take it from
your e-mail that no changes have occurred to date.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support