[IDD #SMU-453824]: Application for participating in IDD

Hi,

We have received your request to join the IDD and are currently deciding on who
it would be best to you to feed from.  To help us, please send us the
'traceroute'
output from your intended LDM machine to each of the following two top level
IDD relay nodes:

idd.cise-nsf.gov
idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Also, please note that your LDM machine will need to be visible to its upstream
server(s) by having both forward and reverse DNS configured.

We look forward to working with you!

> Meteorological and Geophysical Bureau
>
> To            : Support-idd" <address@hidden>
> From          : "SMG" <address@hidden>
> Date          : 23rd Jul 2008
> Subject       : Application for participating in IDD
> Ref. No.      : MMO / 1003
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> We are the Macao Meteorological and Geophysical Bureau.  We realize
> that the infrastructure provided by the LDM software and IDD is very
> useful in local data management and internet data distribution.
> Consequently, we would like to participate in IDD.  Some of the basic
> information of our bureau is provided below for your reference:
>
> Site Name : Macao Meteorological and Geophysical Bureau
> Site Administrator : Weng Kun LEONG (Mr.)
> Email Address : address@hidden
> Phone Number : (+853) 8898 6269
> Fully Qualified Hostname : ldm001.smg.net (private network)
> Desired Feeds : IDS, NMC2, NTEXT, NGRID
>
> Please feel free to contact us if you have any enquiries or any missing
> information we need to submit.
>
> Best regards,
> Meteorological and Geophysical Bureau
> Macao, China