[IDD #NAN-105574]: regex for the models I want and don't want

> How do I find out what pqact regex's to use to get the models I want
> and not get what I don't want?
> -Neil
> ----
> Atmospheric Sciences
> address@hidden

Hi Neil,

The LDM utility "notifyme" is very helpful in this regard.

execute:

notifyme -vl - -h upstreamfeed.site.edu -f HDS

where upstreamfeed.site.edu is your upstream feed hostname.

or if you are curious about the CONDUIT stream replace HDS w/CONDUIT.

This will return all the products (model output) that are in the feed.

As you watch the products go by on your screen [the - ] indicator, you will be
able to determine the naming conventions of the model output. As you know what
you want, look for those models, and construct your regex to match on what you
desire.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber