[LDM #KXE-474956]: Feed Sites

Hi Adam,

re:
> Can i get a current list of all feed sites, both primary and secondary that i
> need to
> feed from?

The URL for the Unidata webpage that lists sites primary and secondary upstream
feed
sites is:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/sitelist.html

This page lists the following as your primary and secondary upstream feeders:

sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu -  primary
stokes.metr.ou.edu   -  secondary

> Also, can i get a list of all feed types that i either have access to or can
> get access to?

As a university site, you can get access to almost all IDD feeds.  Please note,
however, that
some are point-to-point (e.g., WSI, NLDN, FNMOC, GEM, PCWS), and some are not
free (e.g., WSI).

The full list of feed types can be found in:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

The ones that are active (in alphabetical order by feed name) are:

CONDUIT
DIFAX
EXP
FNEXRAD
FSL2
GEM
HDS
IDS|DDPLUS
LIGHTNING
NEXRAD2
NGRID
NIMAGE
NNEXRAD
PCWS
UNIWISC

The feedtype that is not generally available is:

GPS

> I just want to make sure i got everything inline on this new box that i am
> setting up.

Got it.

> My injestor is tornado.geos.ulm.edu

> Thanks