Re: question about LDM IP address

Hi Trina,

The LDM uses TCP/IP protocol, all traffic is on port 388, and you will
need to allow our domain mask as we run a cluster and it is dynamic, so
you will connect to a number of machines in our network over time.

The IP mask you will need to allow is:

128.117.140.*

Now if you need a backup feed, we can address that, and determine the
IP(s) of that source.

Cheers,

Jeff