[IDD #XQD-892779]: can't get data

Hi Jin-Hwei,

re:
> Attach are ldmd.log  & pqact.conf

The log file was attached, but not the pqact.conf file.  After seeing your
~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf request line, however, I do not need the pqact.conf
file.

> > Also, please send us the fully qualified name(s) of the upstream
> > site(s) you are trying to feed from.
>
> REQUEST EXP "NCWF*" awl.rap.ucar.edu

Thanks for this information.  I verified that the machine awl.rap.ucar.edu
has not had any EXP products that have product IDs that contain the NCWF
string.  This would seem to indicate that those products are not being
made available by NCAR/RAL.

> Please let me know if you need other information.

Since we do not operate the IDD relay machine awl.rap.ucar.edu, I am CCing
Gary Cunning of NCAR/RAL.  Gary should either be able to help you with
your inquiry, or point you to the appropriate person in RAL that can help.

> Thanks.

No worries.

Ticket ID: XQD-892779
Department: Support IDD