[IDD #DBO-603210]: model data

> hi,
>
> my name is robert pleasant and i'm going to penn state world campus for
> weather forecasting certifcate, i have gempak on my system and was
> wanting to get model data from you guys.
>
> i already have gempak in my system so, how can i get data from you to
> my gempak?
>
> thanks,
> robert

Hello Robert,

We already feed Penn State data. To eliminate the chance of overusing bandwidth
we prefer to have only one feed go to a campus. Students should feed from their
primary ingest into their university.

The contact for Penn State's IDD/LDM is Art Person:

person|a_t-s_i_g_n|mail.meteo.psu.edu

We encourage you to contact Art and establish a feed for your needs.

Before contacting Art, you should build and install the LDM and know
the IP# of the machine your LDM is running on so that Art can place an
"allow" for your feed request.

The LDM software is located at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/

Cheers,