[Datastream #IZJ-689237]: Additional Datafeeds

Hi Jeff,

Quick update:

We have setup a clean installation of GEMPAK 5.11.4 on a machine on which
GEMPAK had not run previously.  The first step in our investigations is
to get the 5.11.4 build running correctly (we still have a bug we are
trying to track down), and then run tests of Garp.  The Garp tests will
follow this sequence:

- ingest just the HDS, IDS|DDPLUS, and UNIWISC feeds
- add the NGRID feed
- add CONDUIT

At each step the plan is to see what Garp thinks is available or missing.
We will then cross reference this with what NMAP2 gives.  This should
allow us to determine if the "data holes" that you are seeing are:

- result from a decoding failure
- result from Garp being configured to display more data than is available
  in each set of feeds (e.g., HDS, then HDS+NGRID, then HDS+NGRID+CONDUIT)

More later...

Ticket ID: IZJ-689237
Department: Support IDD