[IDD #XHC-530578]: Need upstream data-feed for LDM

Hi Patrick,

re:
> I am setting up an LDM for the Tennessee Valley Authority in order to
> ingest nexrad2 data files for use in their hydrologic models.   Here is
> the info:
>
> Name of site:  Tennessee Valley Authority
> LDM administrator:
> -name = Mike McGee
> -phone = (865) 632 - 2134
> -e-mail = address@hidden
> Hostname of computer:  rsprod.knx.tva.gov
> Desired feedtypes:  nexrad2

OK.  Thanks for the information.

It is not clear if you are looking for the UPC to identify an upstream IDD feed
site for the TVA machine, rsprod.knx.tva.gov, or if you will be feeding them
from
the UAH machine, aqua.nsstc.uah.edu, that is getting what looks like the full
NEXRAD2 feed from ERC.

Our preference would be for TVA to feed from UAH, but we are willing to assign
a different upstream feed site if this is not possible.  Can you clarify your
request?

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: XHC-530578
Department: Support IDD