[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Martha,

re:
> We altered our ldmd.conf file to request all CONDUIT data and stopped
> and started ldm.
>
> Then, we tried the following tests:
>
> ldmadmin watch -f CONDUIT        shows a lot of CONDUIT data coming
> across including GEFS with the directory structure that we were looking
> for in the pqact file.  But it is not being stored on our side in that
> directory structure, which is writable and owned by ldm.

OK.

> But
>
> notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT          shows nothing.
>
> And
>
> notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -h idd.cise-nsf.gov    shows CONDUIT data
> coming

Very strange indeed.  The only thing I can suggest at this point is to
stop your LDM, delete and remake the queue, and then restart.

> Is there a number you can be reached at to discuss further.

Ordinarily yes (303.497.8642), but today is a holiday for UCAR, and I
am just about to leave home to head to Boulder to take care of some
things.

Sorry I couldn't send this note to you sooner, but we took down our
mail system (mailman) for an upgrade (took advantage of people not
being as active today as a normal work day).

Ticket ID: WFA-619667
Department: Support IDD