[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

re: notifyme to idd.cise-nsf.gov does not work after your network change

> I assume you have to makde the IP address change to 208.24.128.95 before
> the notifyme command will work.

No.  I was doing the notifyme to see how your machine would look on the
server side.  The problem was that the notifyme request was not getting
to the server at all.

> When John made the change to the new IP
> address and opened up 308tcp,

Hopefully your comment about '308 tcp' is the problem.  The port needed
to be opened is 388, not 308.

> the notifyme stopped working on my end
> also. I assume that was because you had not yet made the change.

I also tried the notifyme from your end.  If port 388 access was open
all the way from noaapxcd to idd.cise-nsf.gov or idd.unidata.ucar.edu,
the LDM log file on either machine would show a 'Denying connection'
message.  I saw _no_ log entries related to notifyme's on either
of our machines.

> I just checked and notifyme still does not work.

At a minimum, you should see that the notifyme request gets denied.
If things are still the same as last night when I tried, you will
not even see this.

Ticket ID: WFA-619667
Department: Support IDD