[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

re: pattern-action file entry broken down

> Excellent. As you wrote this message I made myself figure it out and it
> looks like I agree with you.

Great!

> My problem is I do very little technical
> anymore and it's all slowly fading....

Getting older sucks, doesn't it ;-)

> One other question for now. How do you know that the gefs files you
> created over the weekend are not also corrupt? I just want to rule that
> out.

This is a timely question indeed.  I talked with Robb Kambic (one of the
people working on THREDDS) yesterday about this situation.  I became
convinced that the way that the THREDDS indexing works, a bad GRIB/GRIB2
message might not be directly detected/reported.  It might end up looking
like that field was simply not part of the set of products received by
the LDM.

In fact, Robb _just_ sent me an email about this situation: