[IDD #AKN-816891]: IDD data access

> > I would like to obtain access to all data feeds available IDD, the purpose
> > is to support the FAA NexGen Weather Group in its activiites. The activities
> > involve the production, evaluation and test of new tools and products to
> > support the National Airspace System.
> >
> > Site Name: FAA William J Hughes Technical Center
> > LDM Admin: Ernest J Sessa
> >
> > Hostname: iag1.tc.faa.gov
> > Desired Feedtypes : All
> >
> > Thank you for your attention to this matter.
> >
> > Ernest Sessa
> Hello Ernest,
>
> It sounds like you are familiar with the LDM, if not please let us know if
> we can help install or configure.
>
> iag1.tc.faa.gov
>
> ..is now "allowed" all non-proprietary feeds on the IDD from the machine:
>
> idd.cise-nsf.gov
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeff
> Jeff Weber
> Unidata User Support
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Hello Ernest,

A caveat, we are NOT operational. We give best effort, but cannot guarantee
any operational quality data access.

Also, are you working with UCAR's RAL division on this effort, they do quite a
bit of work with the FAA.

Lastly, is there a way our community can benefit from any of the products
derived at the FAA NexGen Weather Group?

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support