[IDD #WFA-619667]: Request for CONDUIT feed

Hi Randy,

Sorry for the late reply...

re:
> Will send message to conduit.

Very good.

> I had already subscribed. Incidently, are
> there a lot of users of conduit.

No, the list is small but actively read.

> When I went to the unidata website and
> did a search on the email archive there were just a handful of conduit
> email exchanges (many of which were Linda Millers). I only ask since
> there might not be much response to my request.

You will never know until you try.

> Should I send the email
> now or wait until the moratorium is lifted in June.

By all means, send it now.  It takes time to build a consensus for
a datastream change.  The sooner the dialog begins, the sooner a
consensus can be reached, and the sooner a change can be made.

Ticket ID: WFA-619667
Department: Support IDD