[IDD #YUX-620105]: FNMOC-NOGAPS LDM/IDD Feed

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Thanks for the email a few weeks ago. Just to keep you in the loop, the
> problem is continuing on most days. Not just hour 48.. more random hours,
> typically those before hour 72. Seems to be worse for the 00Z cycle than
> the 12z cycle for some reason.
>
> brian
Hi Brian,

Well, it is obviously worse now :)

There server died, its impending death may have been a reason for the spotty
data. They are replacing
and we will monitor the feed once it is fully back up. We will post to
ldm-users when the data is flowing again as well.

It is trickling in today, we will stay on it

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support