[IDD #TIJ-523411]: LDM/IDD in El Salvador...

Hola Luis,

re:
> excuse me for the long time without news, but Carlos Perez is
> working in other office and can´t to install the system.

No worries.

> Can you bring me with other password for other colleague, Mr.
> Otto Olivares.??????

Of course.  Since the access is through anonymous FTP, all Otto
needs to do is replace Carlos' email address with his own.  For
instance:

<login as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm
ftp ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
  <user> anonymous
  <pass> <otto's email address>
  cd pub/ldm
  binary
  get ldm-6.7.1.tar.gz
quit

Please note that since our last email exchange, a new version
of the LDM has been released for testing (so the LDM reference
above is a small bit different from my previous email).

Ticket ID: TIJ-523411
Department: Support IDD