[IDD #ICA-648762]: COAMPS and NOGAPS data

Hi Paul,

re:
> I did see the "deny" message from yakov in or log file so per
> your request I put the following entries in our ldmd.conf:
>
> allow ANY     ^(oliver\.unidata\.ucar\.edu)
> allow ANY     ^(emo\.unidata\.ucar\.edu)
> allow ANY     ^(yakov\.unidata\.ucar\.edu)
> allow ANY     ^(laraine\.unidata\.ucar\.edu)
>
> Assuming I used the correct format you should be able to test your ldmpings.

I can now 'ldmping' your machine from yakov.  I would appreciate
you consolidating your ldmd.conf entry into a single one that
allows any host from the unidata.ucar.edu domain:

allow ANY ^[a-z]*\.unidata\.ucar\.edu$

This would allow us greater leeway in any/all troubleshooting
activities that may come up down the road.  Thanks in advance
for considering this

Ticket ID: ICA-648762
Department: Support IDD