[IDD #MYG-183840]: new ldm manager

> Greetings,
>
> we are upgrading to new machine whose name is ldmmgr.nmsu.edu and using
> dhcp from mariaz.nmsu.edu (fixed ip address) -- what do we need to do to
> accomplish this changeover?
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Max
>
> Max P. Bleiweiss                      voice:  +1 575.646.5646
> New Mexico State University           fax:    +1 575.646.8087
> Department of Entomology,           e-mail:  address@hidden
> Plant Pathology and Weed Science
> PO Box 30003, MSC 3BE
> Las Cruces, New Mexico USA 88003-8003

Hello Max,

If you are only feeding from us, then you should be all set and ready to go...
we have added "ldmmgr".

If you are pointing to other machines than ours for a feed, they will also need
to be notified about the change, so they can configure the proper "allows". If
you are feeding downstream sites it would be a nice courtesy to let them know
of the machine name change as well :)

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber