[Staging #EML-186079]: Re: LDM Feed of COSMIC Data

Hi Don,

Sorry, we read the support ticket to mean that you were getting the data
already via the LDM from COSMIC. I guess this is incorrect? :)

We have an "allow" for your machine:

bear.arsc.alaska.edu

..to ingest the EXP feed in which the COSMIC data is being transmitted.

The EXP feed is used for other data, please use a regular expression
to limit the data you ingest, or you may get much more than you want.

The COSMIC feed will have products that look like:

/pub_out/cosmicrt/level2/bfrPrf/

a reg ex asking for *cosmicrt* ~should work for all products, not sure exactly
what you want :)

Please let us know if you encounter problems.

Cheers,

Jeff

> Hi,
>
> Is there anything else I need to do to followup on this request for
> IDD feed for COSMIC?  Or, is this just something that takes a while?  :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don
>
> On Aug 24, 2009, at 12:04 PM, Don Morton wrote:
>

> > On Aug 24, 2009, at 8:19 AM, Karl Hudnut wrote:
> >

> >> Finally, you must send us the fully qualified host name and other
> >> information.
> >> Send email to address@hidden as well as address@hidden
> >> ,
> >> with the following information:
> >>
> >>   * Site Name:
> >>   * Site Administrator:
> >>   * Email Address:
> >>   * Phone Number:
> >>   * Fully Qualified Hostname:
> >>   * Desired Feeds: EXP
> >>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Thank you for your response.  I have LDM set up on one of our
> > machines, and have an upstream MADIS feed, but am still working out
> > some small (probably trivial) bugs to bring the data in.  Here is
> > the info for the COSMIC feed
> >
> > Site Name: Arctic Region Supercomputing Center Weather Modeling
> > Site Administrator: Don Morton
> > Email Address: address@hidden
> > Phone Number: 907 450 8679
> > Fully Qualified Hostname: bear.arsc.alaska.edu
> > Desired Feeds: EXP

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu