[IDD #MRO-975497]: I'm ready to go with the LDM!

> Jeff,
>
> Would you be willing to help me finish/check my IDD/LDM installation
> via an interactive 15 min WebEx session?
>
> -Rich

Hi Rich,

I have not used WebEx, so not really sure :)

Generally we log in as ldm to verify set ups, if you want us to do that we are
happy to do so. I can check into a demo of WebEx, I see they offer a free 14
day trial...but a login would be better, and then change the pwd if you desire
:)

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber