[IDD #JQW-816102]: LDM for AMS

Hi Brad,

Quick update:

We had a small poster made up and have a small fee standing sign
in plastic.  Jeff Weber will be hand carrying these to the AMS
meeting, and will drop them off at the Raytheon booth on Monday
sometime (or he will give them to another Unidata staffer to
drop off).

Will you be in the booth?  If not, who should I alert Jeff to
be on the lookout for?

Ticket ID: JQW-816102
Department: Support IDD