[IDD #JQW-816102]: LDM for AMS

Hi Brad,

re:
> Yeah I will be there on Monday just have him look for the 30-yr old shaved
> head Italian guy who sounds like Ray Romano ...

Will do.

re:
> I assume you mean "free
> standing sign" and not "fee standing sign" LOL

Oops, damn!

re:
> THanks for all your help ... the convention center is very far behind
> schedule, I was told I could get in there tomorrow but apparently they
> haven't even moved the stuff into the center yet ... may not be til late
> Sunday or worse case scenario Monday morning that I give it a go ... are all
> three IPADDR added to the upstream host?

Not yet, but that is a 2 minute piece of work for me.  I'll do this either
this evening or tomorrow morning first thing.

> And what is the connection information for the host?

You will be feed from oliver.unidata.ucar.edu.  You will be ALLOWed to
request all non-restricted data feeds (i.e., no lightning data).

We will likely want to work together to tune your requests to maximize
throughput into the exhibit hall.  I will be checking email throughout
the weekend and hawking it on Monday, so please send an email if/when
you need something.

My non-email contact information is:

(303) 258-0906 (home)
(303) 497-8642 (work)

Fee free to call if needed.

> Thanks again for all your help

No worries.  We are glad to help out when we can!

Ticket ID: JQW-816102
Department: Support IDD