[IDD #UGM-754540]: stopped getting fnexrad data 01Z 13March

Hi Brian,

re:
> I stopped getting the fnexrad (national radar composite) data stream
> on our wx.gmu.edu LDM site around 01Z on 13 March.  All other data
> streams are normal...

I just verified that both of the upstream sites that you are trying
to feed the FNEXRAD data from (idd.cise-nsf.gov and ldm.meteo.psu.edu)
are getting the data, so I am not sure why the feed to you stopped.

I restarted the LDM processes on the relay machines at NSF/ATM to see
if that would re-enable your feed.

As far as feeding from Penn State, please change your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
REQUEST line for FNEXRAD data from ldm.meteo.psu.edu to idd.meteo.psu.edu.
After making the change, please restart your LDM to activate the change:

<as 'ldm'>
ldmadmin restart

Please let us know if this results in your FNEXRAD service returning.

Ticket ID: UGM-754540
Department: Support IDD